Location ~ Location ~ Location
2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Approx 1,500 SF • Approx .15 Acres • Updated Throughout • Permitted 2nd Unit
Fantastic opportunity in sought-after Alta-Heights neighborhood! The perfect entertainment property close to downtown Napa hotspots!
Rock out at BottleRock, Walk to Oxbow, Wine Tasting, Dining and Dancing in minutes.
This beautifully updated historic Home boasts 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on an extra-large lot! A large lawn with an olive tree shading the large front porch greets you as you make your way into the made-for-mingling open concept living space. The back yard is a host’s dream with terraced landscaping, mature trees, elevated decks and large stamped concrete patio.
A bonus 500 sq. ft. second unit with full bathroom and kitchenette is perfect as a workspace, yoga/art studio, or game room by day, and cozy crash pad for friends and family after a long night. Studio rental income also possible.
It is all ready & waiting… Time to plan the housewarming party!
- Historic House
- Remodeled Eat in Kitchen with New Cabinetry, designer tile back splash and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious Bedrooms with large closets
- Master Suite with Double Vanities and large, tiled shower
- Remodeled Guest Bathroom with large tub/shower
- Living Room with Dining Area with refinished Maple Floors
- Large Backyard with large deck, patio and drought resistant landscaping
- Basement – great storage
- Large Attic – expansion possibilities?
- Fresh Paint inside and out
- New Contemporary Light Fixtures
- New Doors and Hardware
- Newer Heating/Cooling Systems
- Newer Dual Pane Windows
- Newer Roof
- Updated Electrical
- New Hot Water Heater
Detached Studio Dwelling is a Great Entertaining Space -or- Yoga Studio -or- Home Office -or- Rental
- Full bath
- Kitchen with small refrigerator and hot plate
- Second Unit has a private deck
- Second Unit has separate tankless water heater
- Second Unit has separate gas and electrical meters
RENT ONE AND LIVE IN THE OTHER
A Little Bit About Our Neighborhood . . . .Alta Heights
The Alta Heights Neighborhood was originally settled primarily after the turn of the century. After the Great Quake of 1906 in San Francisco, many Italian families moved to an area in northern Alta Heights, which came to be known as Little Italy. When the Napa River flooded, this neighborhood's height off the valley floor has often been appreciated. It has interesting, varied architecture and many of the residences in Alta Heights enjoy sweeping views of the City of Napa and beyond.